Yokohama tires

Can any one give me a report on these tires? I am thinking of getting a set for my wife's maxima. We live in North East Wisconsin and will be driving in snow. Would like to know how they perform, Thanks

-- bc

Reply to
Boots Crofoot

deja-vu? what Yokohama tire are you considering?

Reply to
njmodi

East

deja-vu? what Yokohama tire are you considering?

Reply to
Boots Crofoot

I recently bought the same times for my 1993 Maxima. I am yet to drive in snow.

Reply to
Michie

I used to have a set of Avid v4 on my 97 Max. Be very very careful on snow!! The rubber is jsut not for driving on snow. "Boots Crofoot" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:1151235045 snipped-for-privacy@sp6iad.superfeed.net...

Reply to
JEN CHIHWEI

Yeah, IMHO the only "true" A/S tires for the Max are the Bridgestone Turanza LS-Vs and Michelin Pilot A/S. The cheap stuff will be ok in the rain, but definately not snow. I would actually buy the Michelins; I have the Bridgestones, and I'm on my second set. Despite a perfect balance, they have a vibration between 60-75 mph.

Reply to
Rich