306 key fob

hi guys does any body know how to reprogram a secound hand 306 key fob to suit my car. the dealers want sell me a new one but i can by a secound hand one for 20.00. if any one knows could you email me thank you molly

Reply to
mollys15

Hi Molly, have a look here,

Brian

body know how to reprogram a secound hand 306 key fob

thanks i will get my dad to try oit for me, luv moll

Reply to
mollys15

body know how to reprogram a secound hand 306 key fob

thankyou molly xx

Reply to
mollys15

does any body know how to reprogram a secound hand 306 key fob

here,

Pleased it worked.

Reply to
Brian