306 Query

Hi ive got a 1995 "N" plate 306 XS. Had trouble free motoring so far. Although i have a slight problem with my front wipers. WHen i squeeze the wiper stalk i get my washers shooting water onto my windscreen .... but the wiper motion doesnt commence like it used to. The wipers just sit there and i have to manualy operate them to clear the water. Ive also lost my intermittent speed wiper too, altho the other 2 speeds work fine. Only a small problem i know, but id like to rectify this problem. Ive checked all my fuses and they are fine. Am i right in thinking this could be a faulty relay? Does anyone know which relay controls the actions ive described? ive got various coloured relays under my dash int he fuse box and a few in the engine bay.

Thx for your time

Steve

Reply to
Steven Summers