307 HDI clunk rattle in back end ?

Hi , My 2ltr Hdi 307 5 door hatch 3 year old, has developed a niggling rattle clunk ,when on uneven roads. I have checked the obvious Exhaust Wheel bearings/nut,spare wheel arrangment etc but this one evades me,Possibillities are now the rear seat interior or something under the drivers side wheel arch, Any with a clue's, please pass advice on to me . Mike

Reply to
mikedawson77

Describe the sound a little more clearly. I too have the same model and I had some clunking happening in the front end which is actually loose engine mounts. Dan.

Reply to
tricky4000