307 sound system

Living with a 307 is great, but for some strange reason the ice has to have one of the worst set-ups ever.

if u have a tiny bit of bass on then the doors rattle. what is the best way to sort this.

many thanks

Rob

Reply to
ROBERT IVES

"ROBERT IVES" wrote in news:gAIle.2947$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

Dynamat the door shell, and change the stock speakers if you can. Not a fan of the 307, so don't know how the speakers are installed.

Reply to
southpawArcher

Hi Rob,

Perhaps by changing speakers, as suggested. An old tip : on 205s the doors can vibrate as well, and ideed it is due to the speakers' covers. A solution (which is what I did on my '93 Junior D) which cured my problem was intercaling some wax around the covers, between covers & doors. Perhaps it is the same kindof problem with the 307.

HTH, G.T snipped-for-privacy@worldonline.fr

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
"ROBERT IVES" a écrit dans le message de news:gAIle.2947$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
Reply to