'37 & '38 402s

ßikeÞainter

AAAAAAAAAAaaaahhh!!!! That -38 .... the definite dreamcar!!!! Never seen one in yellow ... beautiful!!!!

Thanks :-) /Hazze

ßikeÞa>
Hazze

Hi,

Neither do I. Ain't that a kind of "perfect class" ? Same age than a Citroën Traction, but far better look. Oh, and the 402 was a nice racecar, as it won LeMans 24 twice, IIRC ('38 and '39). It was the base for the Diesel studies (stopped because of WW2), and there was a prototype specially built with optimal aerodynamics (which wasn't a concern for many car makers at this era). The aerodynamics-optimized proto can be seen at the Museum in Sochaux, and I thought it looks like the Batmobile :-)

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Wow wow wow. (didn't like the yellow, though....)

"ßikeÞainter" skrev i en meddelelse news:h4rYc.9039$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...

Reply to
Reaf