406 CD Changer retro-fit

Hi. Hope someone can help me. I have a June 1996 N registered 406 with stereo that has autochanger controls. I would like to retro-fit a CD changer to it and believe it is a clarion unit I require but am unsure as to which model it is that has the correct connection. Alsoi, I have heard that the changer lead should already be located within the existing loom, is this the case and if so where ias it?!

Thanks in anticipation

Reply to
webceetee_bandit

I think it is in the boot under the carpet covering the passenger side wheel arch.

Reply to
Jdalt

autochanger unit was fitted in the left hand side of the boot (in side lift up flap in side boot just behind wheel arch)

Reply to
blackknight