406 Clarion CD Head Unit Problem

Hi,

My CD has developed a problem where by the CD only plays about one time in 20. Mostly it just takes in the CD, displays - -- Tracks for a few seconds then ejects the CD. Once in a while it will play, and once playing it's fine until I either stop playing the cd or eject the cd. Any ideas ??

Cheers

Reply to
bryan

Have you tried cleaning it with one of those special cleaning CDs? Possibility that the laser lens has got very dirty.

Reply to
Brian