406 HDI Headlight Condensation

Hi Guys, Apologies if this is a bit basic. I have got condensation in the nearside headlight. Is it worth going to the trouble of trying to repair it or should I bite the bullet and buy a new unit ?

Any help would be appreciated. Dave G

Reply to
Dave G via CarKB.com

Once this happens it will always be there. so sorry to say buy a new unit or go to a breakers yard and pick one up. from Chris Addlestone Surrey

Reply to
Chris

Reply to
Dave G via CarKB.com