406 PHASE 2 Boot Spoiler

Does anyone know a UK website that sells GOOD PUG 406 spoilers?

Cheers

Reply to
asz.iced

skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Thanks for that Michael. The thing is that these are "standard looking" spoilers. What I need is WRX look alike spoilers for the 406 or even rally spoilers for the 406 as I am making my 406 look like that but cannot find the spoiler for it online at all. It used to be on ebay but the seller seems to have stopped selling at ebay.co.uk

Cheers

Chuck

Reply to
asz.iced