406 trade-in value

Hi All,

I have a 2002 406 HDI Rapier, 66k miles, A/C etc. and was looking to trade it in against a one-year-old 307 S, the dealer offerred me £2200 part ex.

1) is that a reasonable valuation? (is there anywhere I can check?) 2) Are the 307S's generally ok?

Neil.

Reply to
Springy

Parkers online guide, or just look at the prices in Autotrader. A quick check using cars up to 5 years old and mileage up to 80k would suggest that people are asking about £3300 upwards. Parkers suggest a part Ex value of £3900 which seems remarkably steep to me.

Reply to
Malc

I suggest you look back through this group before getting a 307.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Yep. Point taken.

Neil.