? about my Peugeot 405

Any of you who have read my earlier posts will know that I only got my Peugeot 405 quite recently. It a 'J' reg and for it's year is in remarkably good nick.

I have got the radio and the aerial sorted now thanks to advice from others in thsi group.

Now I have a question about some lights on top of the front dashboard. A row of about 9 red LED's that go from one side tot he other and back again. When the key in inserted into the ignition and turned, the lights stop, until the key is removed.

On the window is a sticker warnbing that SELCA alarm is fitted, but I can't find one anywhere.

Could the LED's be part of the system and what should I be looking for....?

Help as always greatfully appreciated.

-- troubleinstore Email address in posting is ficticious and is intended as spam trap Personal mail can be sent via website.

View my auction items on eBay & eBid:-

troubleinstore

Sounds like you have bought the French version of Knightrider.

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

but my names not Michael....;-)