Anyone installed their own alarms on the 206gti?

Need help locating the below wires still as the Haynes is useless.

Door trigger Door lock & unlock. Hazard lights

Thanks!

Jim

Reply to
Jim

if you tell me what year the car is build perhaps i could help

Reply to
axl

I thought the GTI was a new release, so 2003 :) lol

Reply to
Cheater2k

Jim

Try tracing the wires back from your hazard switch, that's what I did when I had a problem with my Clifford Alarm.

Pete

Reply to
v-tech