attn Yassir - chipping

Sorry - couldn't reply to my own post!

Cost £511 from a garage doing Superchips franchise and yes, made a pretty big difference, well you are looking at about a 20hp gain on a

90 hp car (about 25% more power).

If you can afford it you certainly won't regret it. You won't get the money back when you sell it though and you'll need to contact liverpool victoria for your insurance as they only charged me £12 for the mod. I decided to change oil at 6000 miles as well as a belt and braces method.

If in doubt, I can certainly recommend 190hp in an Alfa. They are expensive on parts though - £580 for a cambelt, £300 for brakes, £100 for 6 plugs - yes, £100!!!! I won't bore you as it's off topic.

Reply to
Simon