Spark Plugs, Where are they ?

Ok it's a stupid question but I want to change the plugs on my 306xs

99'.Looked in Haynes manual but they only go up to1998 which have different engines.Are they covered up by anything, any help would be appreciated.
Reply to
andy

OK, a stupid answer then :-) Try following your HT leads, the plugs are probably at the end. If not, follow leads to other end.

hth,

Reply to
Bzn.