Diameter speakers Peugeot 307 SW HDI

I would like to replace the absoloute "zero" quality spekaers in the

307 SW SW. When i look for new speakers i have the choice of 13, 16 and 17 cm diameter. Can anyone tell me the diameter of the speaker frame in the forward and backward doors.

Regards,

Remco

x-- 100 Proof News -

3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groupsx-- Access to over 1 Terabyte per Day - $8.95/Monthx-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Reply to
Remco