FS: J reg 205XS

J reg 205XS 1.4l

130,000 miles Red No tax, no MOT.

Location: Fleet, Hampshire, UK

Recent work: New alternator, approx 15K use. New timing belt, approx 10K use. New NS driveshaft, approx 10K use. New head gasket, approx 2k use. New clutch, approx 2k use. New brake components at front (calipers/pads/discs/master cylinder/vacuum servo). Brand new oil/filter/coolant.

Probably will not pass MOT without further work on brakes, as they permanently rub slightly and overheat, despite many trips to garage saying there is nothing wrong with them. There is.

Engine needs a tune up and a new distributor as the vacuum advance is knackered, but runs fine once warmed up.

Suspension is stock, appears to be all good.

Bodywork in good condition, some sun fading and peeling of laquer, but otherwise sound.

Interior trim in good condition, grey fuzzy seats like I seem to remember on the 405(?), not the usual XS seats/door panels for some reason. Rear seats have a couple of minor cigarette burns from last owner, but otherwise very clean.

All tyres are legal, rear still have about 4-5mm, front are nearing the wear lines.

Asking =A3200, offers welcome.

For further information, pictures, etc email me at .

-- Andy

Reply to
stealthf0x
[...]

Asking £200, offers welcome.

For further information, pictures, etc email me at .

-- Andy

Reply to
andy