idle air control valve

Does anybody know where I can buy a idle control valve for a 406 V6 3.0 Vreg (2000) online.? Peugeot want £105+vat. Regards G.

Reply to
G Cadman

In message , G Cadman joss stops reading and ponders a while before scribbling this reply

I did see some idle control valves for sale on Fleabay last week, under the pug section. However I can not remember which models they covered nor the quality of said item. Of course Goggle is your friend here.

Reply to
jossmer

Both Neat and GSF want about £75 vat inc for the 1800cc version on line but don't list one for the 3L model. You could try a phone call after the holiday perhaps.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin