Peugeot 106 diesel still running rough when cold

Hi My 106 is still running rough for about 10 minutes, until it warms up.

I have done the following - Changed the fuel filter, also checked for no bubbles in line to pump Oil & filter change Put Forte diesel fuel treatment in the tank for a few hundred miles Had the pump timing checked & new cambelt Had the valve clearances checked Checked the cold start mechanism from the water pipe works fine New glow plugs Checked the glow plug relay It was doing it before I had all these done and I just cannot understand why it?s still running rough. When it?s warm it runs perfect, full power, no missing, very economical and not rattly or smokey. Any ideas would be gretefully appreciated! Thanks in advance Andy

Reply to
cosmicdance

dirty diesel? have you done the air filter that may be the problem.(dirty) from chris Addlestone surrey

Reply to
Chris

Also try this which is in haynes,Engine misfires at idle speed....

1.Air in fuel system. 2Faulty fuel injectors. 3valve clearances 4uneven or low cylinder compressions 5Disconnected, leaking, or perished crankcase ventilation hoses. 6 injection pump timing incorrect. also if you like give Watson Diesels a ring they are very good.it dont cost too ask ,02088793584-02088793861.
Reply to
Chris

Reply to
Fitzy