peugeot 307 electronics cutting out

My peugeot 307 electronics cuts out occasionally, especially when its raining. All the cars services go off even the lights! Within about 2 seconds all services come back on. Frightening when travelling on the motorway!!! Has anyone had a similar problem. And if so, what was the remedy?

Reply to
patmcg

Look at the post titled '307 electrics failing' on 27 August for some ideas.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Dugan

Have you ever had a download for the BSI. The dealer is supposed to check for downloads on every service. The engine ECU should be checked and downloaded every service. The BSI would need all the keys and the code card you were given when you bought the car. I presume yours is an earlyish car? There was a problem like yours back then (up to about 52 plate) which was cured with a BSI download. It was subject to a recall so should be done free of charge. Ask your dealer to do an "Erica" check for any outstanding recalls.

Reply to
nigel

Correct! I had a 51 plate D Turbo which exhibited the short power outage a number of times within a few month of buying it new. It took some time to 'fix' the problem but Peugeot did cure it eventually with a recall.

Reply to
CP

In a brand new 307SW the radio with volume control linked too the speed was not working. I have not seen a radio working according to this system. i tried to get the electrical drawings, but no response from service France

"patmcg" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
gmailer

"gmailer" wrote in news:4513e038$0$71631$ snipped-for-privacy@news.wanadoo.nl:

Does this mean that the louder you have the radio, the faster the car will go? ;-)

Reply to
Tunku

get your main dealer to down load your bsi unit this is a known problem with the electrics cutting out

Reply to
paul bray