Peugeot 406 HDI 110 HP turbo problem

Hi,

I have a Peugeot 406 HDI 110 HP with 250NM, and i have a turbo problem!!!. The car has been driving 100.000 KM.

My car has a tuning box connected, that gives the car about 130-140 HP and

300NM (the box does not changes the turbo boost pressure).

On the turbo's cold side, here is a rubber hose that connects the turbo to the intercooler, I have changes this hose twice.

Each time the hose rubber seamed to be broken or cracked. Probably because of to higher load.

Has anyone had the same problem?

Can anyone recommend another hose type?, maybe a silicon hose?

br Thomas

Reply to
TIH