rear shockers.

Has anybody got a set of rear shocker assister sitting in there shed or garage which would like to get rid off. as i know some one that is after apair. it is for a pug 405 1991-92,i told him to buy new or look on e.bay, which he has and cant find any.so if anybody is clearing out there shed or garage and find a set please let me know .. thanks everybody from chris.

Reply to
Chrs

Did you have any luck with your pulley Chris?

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

No not yet. it is coming from some place over the sea.i think it is coming by seagull mail.lol i will let you know when it is fitted. i just keep spraying it with brake fluid every 4th day and it keeps it quite.

Reply to
Chrs

Becoming quite a saga.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Yes Keith it is a pain as nobody in england has got one in stock,they say they can get them but i need it now not 4-5 days time.should be with me on monday afternoon, have to wait and see.at least i can still drive the car, and it has not lost power or anything. just a noise first thing in the morning at 5.30.which last about 10-15 secs.then the rest of the day it is not there untill it has been standing for 5-6 hrs then the same again,i can live with it for now.

Reply to
Chrs

Try these people for both the pulley and the shock things. They renewed the rear suspension on my last 405 and timing belt and other things and I remember having a discussion about the pulley and how it is different on petrol and diesel engines and should not be got wrong.

I have no other connection with them, but feel if anyone can source what you want, they can.

Cheers

Chrs wrote:

Reply to
Wichita