Repainting a side mirror and other bodywork

Hi!

I just changed the cover on my left rear view mirror and thus had to repaint it. I bought a set of spraycans from my Pug-dealer, vert mayerling it is called, a metallic green. Now I resprayed it with four or five coatings of green and one or two clear ones. Same with a spot where I filled a rust hole.

Now the color is really flat, not shiny like the rest of the car. Should I polish it and how do I do that or how do I get it to shine?

Thx for any help, Tobi

Reply to
Tobias Meyer

Use it sparingly and wax it, then buff like you've never buffed before :D

-- Ryan Gillett Peugeot 205 XS 1.4 TU3S Carb

Reply to
Ryan Gillett

I'll try that (T Cut, not going through the paint). What is that stuff in case they don't have it here? I live on the continent...

I'll see...

Uhm... :-/ It is visible, kinda cloudy. I thought that would go away with it being polished...

Tobi

Reply to
Tobias Meyer