Steering Problem

Hi,

I own a Peugeot 206 and have recently had my wheel tracking done as it had been knocked out of line. However, the car still veers to the left whilst driving straight, it's not the camber in the road as I have driven it on totally flat ground. What else could be causing this?

Thanks.

Reply to
drob

Chances are the tracking wasn't done properly - either that or it's a track-rod-end but I'd put my money on the garage not doing it right.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Tracking I suspect. Recently had mine redone as it was pulling SERIOUSLY to the left.

MS

Reply to
Marcus Sheen [UK]