Where are the spark plugs in Peugeot 307 1.4 ???

I have just bought 2002 1.4i 8 valve Peugeot 307. Where are located the spark plugs? I am completely confused. Dont't say that it is under the cap of the head. Please give me your advice.

Reply to
jack103

Why don't say under the cap of the head??....thats exactly where they are!

Unscrew the cap on top of the engine..pull out the long, black connector block....and there they are...quite deep in the block though.!

Reply to
Matthew

Locate the rocker cover. Locate the inlet manifold. It is black. Betwen the two is a black unit almost the length of the head. It is held by two 10mm studs. Lift it off and there are the plugs, deply recessed.

Reply to
nigel