Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

where to buy new connectors for engine sensors [605 3.0 12v 90r]
Hello, first I want apologize for my poor english, I have Peugeot 605 SV 3.0 12v from 1990 year, I suppose that I have problem with engine sensors connectors, so I think about replace them for brand...
1
1

307 Transmission noise
I have a 307 automatic with 220k km on the clock. It has just developed a nasty grinding/booming noise from the front left side. It varies with only with road speed (ie not with engine speed, or...
9
9

407 Memory seats
i have a 407 SW with electric seats / mirrors. is it possible to have the memory function fitted/added or is this option only available when built? -- Message posted using information at
5
5

Service interval
Got a 2003 406 2L petrol estate with 45k on it. Would you recommend servicing 20,000 miles after the previous one (as the book says) or when the computer says? (It'll have done about 18,000 at that...
4
4

Faulty 406 Speedo - no glovebox unit
The speedo on my 2000 (X-reg) 2.0i 406 has suffered from occasionally wobbling and temporarily dead symptoms for over a year now - however last weekend it seems to have died completely. Phoned my...
3
3

306 replace bulbs behind the speed indicator
Hello, I need to replace the lights behind the speed indicator and tachometer at my car. Is it possible to do it myself (without deeper knowledge of cars, but I know how to use tools). I have a peugot...
9
9

407 1.6HDi SE Intermittent Starting Problem - 2004 Model. 43,000miles
I bought a Peugeot 407 1.6HDi SE three weeks ago. Since then I have returned to the car on two occasions only to get the symptoms of a flat battery when attempting to start. On the first occasion the...
3
3

THP engine problems, lack of power 2000-3000rpm
I've got a 207cc and have been pleased with it for a couple of months. The THP 150 engine was initially quite powerful given it's only a 1.6 and the boost threshold was about 1500rpm. From there on up...
2
2

pulley update
Well its done and the old one was ready to fall apart,took 45 mins from start to finish,olny because i had a tool that removed the bolt from bottom pulley with no problem.(cordless drill special )the...
4
4

406 hdi 110 bhp best MPG
Having now driven my 406 Hdi 110 1999 for god knows how many miles now I am still pleasantly surprised how well it does on the MPG. Question I have is, in an ideal world and nice clear roads, if I...

at last
well at last i am going to do that pulley at the week end, with a help from a cordless drill that i can put a socket on to and just pull the lever and hope it will undo,should do with 220 lbs behind...

406 Power Steering
Hi All, I have a 2002 406 auto with power steering. I am disabled and have only limited strength in my arms and I am finding the power steering is gretting too heavy for me. Anyone know if a...

Engine suddenly cutting out
Hi all, When driving to work this morning at around 40mph my 306 Turbo Diesel just stopped. The fuel guage and speedo moved to 0, the radio stayed on, the accelerator was unresponsive,the brakes...
3
3

pulley
Dont all say at last. i have got the pulley. =A377.43 plus vat and it came from a pug garage, cant be bad ? all i got to do now is fit it have made my self a puller just incase it dont fall i am very...
7
7

106 mud flaps
Hi Any tips for fitting mud flaps to a 02 year 106?[front and rear] Where is the best place to buy? Anyone got any that do not need the bodywork drilled? Thanks