Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

parts and seals needed
Hi, I am having to repair my 307sw 1.6hdi 2004 engine after a head gasket problem. I have managed to get down to the head but am now looking for the best place to buy a few of the items. Can anyone...
6
6

Peugeot 205 1.6 GTI Front Indicator
I can't remove the bulb holder from the front nearside indicator. Evidently, it twists anticlockwise allowing the holder to be removed. Mine will not turn. Any suggestions, please.
1
1

Peugeot 206 JBL: Lüftersteuerung fällt aus
Hi, von heut' auf morgen geht bei meinem Peugeot 206 (Bj 2008) die Lüfter-Steuerung nicht mehr. Ich habe manuelle Klimaanlage und Dreh-Schalter zum Einstellen von Temperatur und Lüfter. Beim Lüfter...

Peugeot 205 1.6 GTI + Dipstick
Hi, Some time ago the yellow cap on my dipstick decomposed. Since then I have made up a cap. The problem is I can't remember the length of the yellow cap, so have some difficulty in determining the...
2
2

407 Diesel Sluggish When Cold
Twice recently our 407 diesel, after overnight temperatures around zero, has started normally but then been very sluggish, apparently until it warmed up. When I say 'sluggish', the vehicle would not...
3
3

307 drive shaft advice needed
Hi, Today the near side drive shaft on my 307SW 1.6 HDI (2004) snapped. I am looking to buy a replacement drive shaft but wanted to know it all the 307's are the same or what other models also fit on...
3
3

Peugeot debuts new 208 R2 rally car
From AB PEUGEOT SPORT ANNOUNCES NEW 208 R2 RALLY CAR - Re-Generation for motor sport - Builds on the virtues that brought success - Enhances the strengths of the new 208 (04/05/12) -- To follow and...

407 remote has become unreliable.
The boot button still works and the other buttons make the lights flash but wont lock/unlock the doors. Has anyone manged a repair?
3
3

peugeot 206 headlights down
got a really bad problem I can't solve on a peugot 206 2001 Y reg. The low beam headlights don't work. High beam is fine. I replaced the headlight switch stalk off the steering wheel but no joy. Is...
12
12

Boot will not unlock
I removed the light bulb holder over the rear number plate to replace the light bulb. I tried to get in the boot to get my spare bulbs but the boot would not unlock either with the remote control or...
1
1

old
My poor old 405 had to go it started to cost for bits not labour as i can do it myself, also it had 340.000 and did not burn any oil or water,dont miss it as the heater did not work every well, was...
13
13

work
well it keeps me busy working on any car now.i work on new cars and old cars .all the engines do the same thing get you from A-B .
1
1

307 computer gone nuts?
Well, since it's very quiet here, I have a new question ;-) From time to time when I turn on my left direction indicator, instead of getting a blinking indicator, my headlights turn on. Very anoying...
1
1

dont
Well not many people use this site any more or is it that we have all got new cars.??
8
8

??
not many ppl on here any more . chris addlestone
4
4