Peugeot 205 1.6 GTI + Dipstick

Hi,

Some time ago the yellow cap on my dipstick decomposed. Since then I have made up a cap. The problem is I can't remember the length of the yellow cap, so have some difficulty in determining the oil level.

If anyone has a Pug 1.6 GTI with the yellow cap at the top of the dipstick, what is the length the cap from its top to its end. The bare metal dipstick (no cap) has a right angled turn at the top (in case this helps).

Thanks

Ps. Don't really want to buy a new dispstick

Reply to
species8350

They do them on e.bay for =A318.00 .

made up a cap. The problem is I can't remember the length of the yellow ca= p, so have some difficulty in determining the oil level.

k, what is the length the cap from its top to its end. The bare metal dipst= ick (no cap) has a right angled turn at the top (in case this helps).

--=20 Chris

Reply to
Chris

Hi,

Might be the same price at a dealer. Some parts just don't worth running through eBay :-) I've found P/N 1172.93.

HTH,

Reply to
G.T