Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

electric car (again)
is there still some electric saxo's or 106's for SALE out there?
4
4

97 406 GLX 2.0 Petrol - Replacing the Modulator Box
Can anyone please tell me how I get at the Speedometer control box (Part number 1929SJ) also I think known as the "Modulator Box". I know it's somewhere up behind the glove box, but despite trying I...

306 front wiper not working
the front wiper has stopped working - rear wiper etc fine - have checked the fuses and all are ok - any other suggestions before replacing wiper assembly

Peugeot 307 Juddering
I have a 3 year old 307s (1.4l). It has been running fine since I got it but I recently went on holiday and after about 300 miles the started to car judder violently as I fully released the clutch...
2
2

peugeot 106 for auction.
on ebay, total sale price going to charity.. Any objections to teh ebay url in here...? thanks charlie
1
1

406 brake lights
hi my brake lights are stuck on all the time i have tried the fuses i have tried the switch yet they are still stuck on any ideas please!!!!!!!!!!! jim
4
4

406 2.1TD running on
I bought a 97 406 2.1TD Executive a few months back and everything has been peachy until today. A bit of background: It has just over 170,000mls on the clock, averages about 45mpg around town and...
5
5

Help Required with 406 Brake Light Switch
Hi I have just brought a 406 and have had a bit of an issue with the brake lights. they were fine for a few days, i then found that they were staying on all the time. i checked fuses etc and all were...
15
15

Spark plug for Peugeot 306 1.4 1998
I just wanted to check something. I had some trouble getting all the plugs out from our Peugeot 306 1.4 (1998) due to the position of the injectors/air inlet (big plastic thing which air filter goes...
1
1

306 HDi 2.0 no power steering, battery light and nasty noise
On the way home tonight my 306 started having a funny clattering noise coming from the driver?s side. At the same time the battery light started flickering and on parking I noticed that there was no...
2
2

confused about 406 keypad
please help. red and green lights lit on immobiliser keypad,can't start it,had the car for three years never had problem before. The AA has tried everything on their database,checked all the wires...

"Air Bag" light, Temp. Gauge + Turbine noise???
I am a member of CPUK no.2482 and I own a Peugeot 405 Estate 1.9D XLD 1996 Turbo. I have been posting my queries on the official forum because I did not know that this one existed! Anyway this is the...
10
10

stereo stuck on mute
just brought a peugeot 406 glx 7 seater and stereo is stuck on ex mute and i have no sound can anyone help

Still having front wiper problem
Hi, I have taken out the front wiper motor, and opened up the wiper motor (that was a job and a half!) I could see nothing wrong with it at all, and it was in good condition with no water damage, no...
3
3

nosiey on startup rattle
Hi forum i have a 2000 y plate 406 lx and has a very anoying noise on start up as soon as the car is started theres a rattle there and also when your driving theres also a banging noise sounds like is...
6
6