Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

clutch
i need to replace the clutch in my 106 xn , i have done a few clutches in my previous car, which was an escort, i want to know, if the clautch can be changed with the gear box still in the car or do i...
2
2

Peugeot 407 Cruise Control Prob
I've got the Speed control system faulty message on my screen today and the cruise control won't work anymore. can anyone tell me what's wrong or how to rectify this Thanks

Oil Filler 405
HI has anybody got any ideas how i can safely get the oil filler cap off, its black plastic with breather tubes coming off it, and it looks like its a new filler, but its not secured to anything so i...
12
12

oil filler 405 petrol
HI has anybody got any ideas how i can safely get the oil filler cap off, its black plastic with breather tubes coming off it, and it looks like its a new filler, but its not secured to anything so i...
1
1

radio code
cant find code for radio, how to i get it please, i have the key code card though? its a peugeot 306 1.9 d estate? thx
2
2

Small problem...i think
Need help!!! Car is stalling when i dont accelerate and when im driving it starts jerking. Left car for 24 hrs came back to it and it was fine, drove for minutes no probs. left car for around half an...
1
1

peugeot 406 2003 remote not working
i recently disconnected the battery and now the remote fob wont work, it was fine before. the dealers want £67 to recode the fob. anyone came across this one before??
3
3

Pug 306 1.4LX 1999 WONT START!!
Could anyone share any info to me about why my Peugeot Phase 3 T reg 1999 306 1.4lx wouldnt start when it was just getting ready to go for its MOT!!!!!!!! Iv checked everything preaty much, all the...
1
1

head gasket
:-( head gasket gone on K reg 405 1.8, is it an easy job to DIY? Don't have the money to give to a mechanic? Thanks Clint
8
8

Peugeot 205 1.1 Sidelight Problem
I have got a 205 with trouble with Main Beam lights, Every now and again when you have full beam on all the dash lights and rear side lights go out. When you put dipped beam on they all return. Any...
1
1

406 Parts PDF needed
Hi, If anyone has a pdf of the pages relating to the 7 seat convertion for a 2001 model 406 could they please send it to me @ bryan@(nospam) Remove the (nospam) Many thanks Bryan

peugeot 206 engine problem
help! peugeot 206 xr presence, 2000. driving along at 60 kmh in 4th gear i get a sudden loss of power and the car struggles to acelerate so i have to move down to 3rd gear then back to 4th. it...
3
3

307 HDI Alarm fault - Movement Detector Removal?
I want to remove and mark the two detectors in my 2 year old 1.6 HDI could someone tell me how they are clipped onto window posts? I have had numerous small niggling problems, the latest is my Alarm...
1
1

Engine Failure
i have a problem with my x reg 206 it keeps cutting out when mobile, then will start again when i turn the ignition does anyone know the reason why this happens..? thanxs...

w reg 406 electrical probs
hi my 406 front and rear fog lamps not working cigar lighter not working checked fuses there ok any idea?s please
2
2