1967 GTO

Hey i'm a newcomer to this group and was wondering if anybody had 1967 GTO at areasonable price.

Reply to
David

I think this may be a 66?

=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

a 67. Diagonal grill is the giveaway.GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Geoff, I was hoping that you would take a look. I met the owner of the restore shop. Seems like a nice guy. I've seen several GTO's rusting away in fields. Well, not exactly rustin= g... things don't rust much in Texas. All the paint, plastic, and rubber part= s rot away due to UV.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Paul, You should start a website: IfindabandonedGTOs.com and charge a membership fee. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Does the guy that owns the shop want to sell the GTO?

Reply to
David

All the cars are for sale. More than likely asking prices start very high and are very negotiable downwards. The car is a ragtop and in very nice shape. I would expect at least $20,000. This was in a small Texas town... He gave me his card... don't know what I did with it though. I forgot which small town. I travel a lot for my company and towns/cities across the USA tend to blend together. I'll see if I can find the card, or at least the town. There are old car lots like that one all over central Texas though.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Ok thanks for your help but I need somthing close to Hendersonville North Carolina Sorry about u sernding me all this information and it not useful. If u find one close (2 to 4 hours away) let me know. THANKS

Reply to
David

Hmm, being an Australian, I can freely visit Cuba. Havana is crammed full of 50's & 60's large USA sedans, restored by people on rather low wages. Maybe I could ship a few dozen choice examples to Key West & drive them up for sale in Orlando or some other convenient city.

Reply to
Mal Osborne

I've often wondered the same thing. Especially since the asking price of the 67 GTO ragtop is $39,500 US.

Paul