2000 sunfire traction control

2000 sunfire that has the 'no traction control' light on, on the dash. Anyone have any ideas as to what may cause this.' I know it needs to be scanned but I have spent 3 grand on a 95 Voyageur in 4 repairs. Thanks

Extech

Reply to
Extech

I presume it doesn't turn off by depressing the T/C button. Beyond that, could be about anything without a code for help. Wheel sensor. PCM communication issue. Who knows?

Reply to
hyundaitech