Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: If I had a GTO...If I had a brother named Mark...
From: (Fweddie NOfactsNOproof=A0Hall) Carol? The one that you're desperate enough to slurp? "delusions of grandeur." A $30k car, farm truckin' trash? Get here, nutless pussy. The same one that you...

1995 Grand Prix SE Fans wont run...
Alright hopefully someone can help me here... I am having problems with my fans not coming on in my car, it runs about 215 216 somewhere in there and the fans dont kick on, but the temp will drop back...
1
1

07 G6 18" Tires
I have an '07 G6 GT w/sport package. It includes traction and stability control and 225/50 VR 18 Goodyear Eagle LS2 tires. Although the tires are labeled M&S, I'm suspicious of their "all season"...
1
1

Re: EL TwinkleToes is gettin' reeeeeeeeeeal insecure (LMAO) Re:OLD...
Weak-link: naughtynaughtynaughty (El=A0Trauco) Evasion duly noted You have proof to backup that lie of yours, dummy? Why are you lying about it? You admitted that your world doesn't include cars, and...
1
1

Re: If I had a GTO...If I had a brother named Mark...
Weak-link: naughtynaughtynaughty (El=A0Trauco) Fweddie's brother sees it all the time..."Mark" is "very close" to my location in real life, remember? :) -- Modded '05 GTO...of course :)
1
1

3.4L Intake Gasket Replacement
Howdy. The GM 3.4L V6 in my brother's minivan decided to blow a gasket and dump its coolant into the lifter valley. He has requested my assistance in repairing it. How difficult is this job? I could...
4
4

94 gran prix
hi, i left a post earlier and i believe i have more info. as i stated anti feeze is everywhere, but* it looks the color of oil. the antifeeze in the overflow and radiator is brown, not the green color...

power windows in 95 Pontiac Transport
Neither of my windows work in my Pontiac Transport. It's a 95' I put in new switches and that doesn't seem to be the problem. Does anybody have any suggestions?
3
3

G6 Convertible
I am trying to decide between buying a new G6 convert. or an Eclipse convert. I would like opinions on the G6 from those of you that have one, hopefully someone that has put some significant mileage...
1
1

Bonneville Rear Door Panel
Hi All, I have a 2002 Bonneville with a power rear window that won't roll up, ugggh. I wanted to dig in and check the motor and wiring, but can't see an easy way to remove the door panel. I can pop...
1
1

1955 Pontiac Star Chief
Washington Post - March 4, 2001 ..the 1955 Pontiacs were a classic example of the changes that made the 1950s a golden decade for U.S. automakers. Imports were still largely on the horizon and Detroit...
7
7

93 grand am, need help
Have had problem that has probably been discussed lots of times, but heres mine again. Car runs fine till stopping at traffic light, stop sign. Then service engine soon light comes on, car idles fast,...
1
1

Re: If I had a GTO...If I had a brother named Mark...
From: (Fweddie NOfactsNOproof=A0Hall) Did you ever call or write or e-mail your brother Mark for directions on how to get here? Because your bluffing backfired after you posted info from a nearly 10...

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Running Head Lights and Blower wiring
I am trying to isolate the culprit as to why my blower randomely works. When my blower does not work, I have found that my A/C, Rear Defroster, and my Day-Time Running lights do not work. If I turn...
1
1

Bonnevilles, Galaxies, Wildcats - Fun, Fun, Fun
NY Times - June 19, 1986 SOUTHAMPTON, LONG ISLAND. When Vivian Pummill was invited to a beach party last weekend, she did not worry about what to wear. She worried about what to drive. "I've got a...