67 GTO

I want to put a new rearend in. All I can find are 12 bolts? How hard will it be to change?

Reply to
mark

I want to change rear ends. I can't find a 10 bolt posi I am willing to buy? Can I use a 12 bolt? Will it bolt on?

Reply to
mark

Reply to
Bryan Lee

the question I ask is" why" the original 10 bolt works fine. Mine does and always will. Unless you use a 455. launch it at 6 grand with a 4 speed, who needs a 12 bolt? the 10 bolt will run forever. Mike bundy. I've had 3 GTOs all have had 10 bolts in them. Best regards

Reply to
Michael Bundy

"R F" wrote

Hey, you must be another newbie webtv user. Your posts are pretty much useless, as you aren't including what part of the post you are referring to....plus it appears that you are changing the title of the posts which will simply confuse everyone.

You need to leave the title alone...and don't use the subject line as your post.

Try to figure out how to include the post text that you are replying to.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai