'91 Transport Heater Core Replacement Question

How easy is it to change? Is there also a rear heater core? I've got a Chilton manual but it doesn't cover heater cores. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
markcharles

No need to respond. I got it out today with the help of a sawzall to cut the metal bracket that the glove box screws to. It is just a 'beater' vehicle so I didn't care about taking short cuts to remove it otherwise it would have been a pain the the ass to remove!

Reply to
markcharles

beaters are always the best for working on, just for that reason, esthetics are optional

Reply to
M.C. Tee