'94 Sunbird alternator

From her description, it sounds like the alternator on my sister's car is dead. It's a '94 Sunbird with the 3.1 V6. I haven't been over there to look at it yet but I'm wondering how easy it is to remove and replace. I've never done a Pontiac alternator before, only on a few imports. Is it pretty easy or are there a lot of hassles? Just wondering what to expect. Thanks.

Reply to
Hallraker

Pretty straightforward.

Reply to
hyundaitech

I have a 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix (technically I just sold it to my Sister) but it has the exact same 3.1L V6 as your car does, and I (knowing nothing about cars) have been able to replace my alternator several times (that's what happens sometimes when you buy them used). At the moment, I can do it in around 5 or 10 mins, so it is not hard at all. :)

Reply to
80 Knight