'96 Bonneville w/automatic temp controls

I am having a problem with my Bonne's heat/cooling system not having a clue what to do. It blows hot when it feels like it and cold when it feels like it. At times it does settle down and do the right thing, but more often than not it is confused. The digital temp readout flashes off and on for a minute or so when i first start the car. The manual says this indicates a problem, but that's all that it says.

Anyone have a clue?

Tom in Minnesota...

Where the temp range for the last 3 days has been 35 93 37 maybe it's just as confused as I am about the weather!

Reply to
tek

There's a procedure to read the codes, but I can't remember what it is. Anyone know where to look?

Reply to
hyundaitech

Reply to
newsgroup