98 Grand Prix shakes

I was recently was outside running my 98 Grand Prix GTP while scraping the ice off and all of sudden the car started slowly shaking and rumbling on its own for a couple of seconds. Any thoughts?

Bharath

Reply to
Bharath

Bad Ground.

An Erratic Misfire.

A slight bit of ice flowing through the gasline.

Clogged air filter.

Too many electronics ( Rear Def & Heater on high, radio, etc ) turned on before car is warmed up.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~276,100 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

RUN!!!!

Reply to
crussellp

Defroster on? Did the A/C compressor engage? Though you have it on hot and it is cold outside, the A/C would still be active and try to compress when needed, especially if your freon is low.

Reply to
98 Camaro