2001 Grand Prix "GT" Please help.

Yesterday I pulled into my driveway, and I had the stereo on. Usually when I turn the ignition key off the stereo stays on until I open the door. But yesterday the stereo went off, the horn started blowing, and the doors wouldn't open, this all happened as soon as I turned the key off. I could only open the doors manually. I tried 3 or 4 times to get things working but they wouldn't. I let it sit for about 20 minutes, tried it and everything was ok. I was wondering if this is anything to worry about.

Reply to
Sam Spade

Well somehow you set your alarm off I think. Do you have a fob? If not you can shut the alarm off with your door key. Lock and unlock the doors.

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville

ok, put a brand new batterey in it! the old one just turned 3-4 years old. this is yur cars way of crying out for help

Reply to
GREASY DICK