"EURO" STYLED HEADLAMPS BONNEVILLE

I was curious if "anyone" on here ever heard of or knew something about

92 - 95 model BONNEVILLE SSEi's that were manufactured for or sent overseas to Europe with "Specially" designed "Euro" styled headlamps, instead of the early "textured" or "patterend" headlamp covers, (such as what I have on mine)? I'd be "really grateful" and interested in anyone that has or can forward me the info or link regarding them.......... Someone from another site BonnevilleClub.com, gave me the heads up on them, just didn't know the link towards viewing and looking into them, I'm trying to go about acquiring a set., Thanks for any and all replies.

Joe

Reply to
Joe