Goodyear Eagle tires

I read a couple of posts about Goodyear Eagles being crappy tires. I agree 100% but I happen to have them on my car. I have replaced a couple of them repeatedly. After a while they sound like a helicopter flying over. What are some of the problems you all have encountered?

Gary

Reply to
GARY

My Eagle RSA's lasted fairly well, even though my wife's boss does not like Good Years (she works for a tire retailer). I had mine replaced because they dry rotted (I don't drive much).

In a nutshell, Eagles are a crappy tire, get Dunlop or Michelin.

Reply to
NoOne

I got Coopers and I love them. Just seen a comercial where JD power had awarded Cooper tires.

Reply to
Bonnevilles R Kewl