Group opinion

I have put down some money and ordered a new GTO. The dealerships in my region are getting very few and I wanted to lay claim to one before they were gone. So, knowing what we all know from the press releases and the reputation of Holden, is 40K too much for this next generation GOAT? Yeah, the press releases say 33K-35K, but the dealerships (WA and OR) are throwing in a markup of 5K. My head tells me it will be a good investment to hold on to, my gut says wait a year or two and see how it shakes out. What say you all?

Reply to
Stewburner

Stewburner

Don't worry - Mike is right, the new GTOs sound bloody fantastic and have earthshattering performance. You'll love it. Guaranteed.

And if you don't, bring yourself to NZ so I can kick your raggedy ass right back where you came from! The Monaro is a dreamcar here, and would be basically the only car I'd want out of choice besides another Fiero.

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

Don't forget the Cobra is unmistakably a Mustang. The new GTO looks like a cross between an Acura and Grand Am ...

Reply to
Dennis Smith