gtp or what??????

i own a 94 grand prix that has the badge "special edition" on the sides and back trunk,yet i can't really find any articles or decisive answers to what exactly this model is. it has hood scopes,3.4 engine,rear spoiler,gold trim and gold rally aluminum wheels,4-speed automatic.is this the same as as the gtp or what would be the differences?

Reply to
res0ta8b

GTP =Pressurized = supercharged. Like you said, the GP SE had gold trim options and scoops here & there.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=

Reply to
null

The 3.4 was in GPs badged as GTP.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

It's just an SE with the 3.4 engine. I think the only thing it doesn't have that the GTP does is ABS.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

Just thought that I'd put the years in, 1991-1996.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

Cool! I did not know that, Thanks!

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=

Reply to
res0ta8b

I've been looking into it and from what I can gather every GP coupe in 94 is an SE, but they have the GT and GTP packages as options. I'm not sure how correct that is, but it may be.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

Cool! I did not know that, Thanks!

No problem. I'm sure if I didn't know something someone here would try to help out :P

Reply to
Phillip Schmid