Help!

Hello to all,

I was wondering if anyone here knew how to get the rear door of a 1994 Pontiac transport open. My daughters boyfriend somehow ripped the key assembly completely out of the door and it won't go back. Apparently, he and his father then tried so hard to fix it that they completely stripped anything that was in the door's hole to begin with. I just need to find a way to open it. Then I can have him remove it. Weekend prices for locks smiths is out of the question. Please help. Thank you.

Rolando

Reply to
Manso

First, you beat the crap out of the boyfriend. Then wait till Monday.

Reply to
FBR

Bummer ! I had a 90 Transport, and I'm thinking you might remove the interior panels at either side of the door, and possibly release the latches fron there... boy a "trunk release" would be a welcome option right about now huh ?

Good Luck, Rich...

Reply to
Guess

Reply to
newsgroup

tear off the trim and see if you find some kind of lever or linkage you can fiddle with that may work. dont expect it to be easy tho.

Reply to
Solomon Kozanski