here's a good one..

I was driving my 2002 GP today and front windshield just cracked! The crack begins exactly in the middle at the bottom of glass, goes up about 3 inches ant then over 24 inches to the right. That is very strange to me and I have never seen windshields cracking like this for no reason. I wonder if anyone has ever experienced this.

Reply to
Raf

It's called a stress crack. Got one on my 94 Trans Sport too. Mine started half wah up the left side edge.

Reply to
clare

Reply to
Darryl

Most lickly you unknowingly recieved a small stone chip which all of a sudden spread across the windshield.This is quite common.

Reply to
Philip Wagner