keyless remotes

Does anyone have a good place to pick up a remote for a 99 sunfire? Just purchased one but it came with no remotes. All the stuff is there power truck and stuff. Any help would be great. Dealers want 100 bucks.

Reply to
billybob06

ebay $6 US

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

I agree- see if you can trace those auctions back to a store. There's a business that sells them by the thousands - probably from the junkyards. I don't remember the name of it any more, but I found it by searching for a remote like you.

Reply to
Joe