my car

i have a pontiac 2007 G5 but the damn thing stops at 110 how can i bypass the govener

Reply to
tf43612

Take it to a "tuner" and have them reprog the ecu.

Reply to
PauL

USA Today World Report: 6/20/07

After a recommendation of having the ECU in his new Pontiac reprogrammed so it would go faster than the factory 110 mph setting, Tommy.Fleck was killed last night when his Pontiac G5 struck a concrete support tressel traveling at over 130 mph.

The 2007 Pontiac G5 was clocked by Officer Lester Lewis at 130 mph while it traveled north up Main Street. The car went air born as it crossed over the railroad tracks under the Western Blvd viaduct then slammed into the concrete support.

Witnesses said the car blew apart into pieces like a bomb had just exploded.

Tow Truck driver, Ray Bob Bornack remarked, " Never in all my 30 years of driving a tow truck did I pick up an entire car piece by piece and heave it into the bed of a dump truck.

Tommy will be sorely missed by family & friends. One friend who came to the scene was quoted as saying, "Tommy should of had his brain reprogrammed instead of that damn ECU".

Reply to
Harry Face

Saw something like this happen on I-94 in Detroit. A Corvette was eluding police and was doing something like 120 mph at 2 am. The car hit a concrete bridge support. The only thing left recognizable was the engine. The driver had to be scraped off the bridge support with a dull knife the rest of him had to be washed off. The other car parts had to be literally swiped up for a hundred feet or so so that traffic could be restored.

Reply to
scott

Well that may be true, but I am Sure tf43612 would never drive his car in that form or fashion, he is a much to responsible citizen to do such a silly thing.

Reply to
Hanging Chad