Parking a vehicle

Gouing to be parking my vehicle for a few months. Was wondering if I should drain any of the fluids? Was also thinking about putting it up blocks (is that better for the tires?)

Any help would be appreciated. (Not mechanically inclined)

Thanks in advance for any help

Chuck

Reply to
CER

Gas stabilizer in the gas tank. Remove the battery and put it far away. That's all.

Reply to
« Paul »

Make sure the tires are full, checked at low temperature. Blocks are for cars with tires from the 1960's, not modern ones. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Thanks for the answer, Paul and Geoff

Chuck

Reply to
CER

I would probably put some mothballs in strategic places... like air cleaner opening, engine compartment, heater air intake, etc. Helps keep the rats out. Rats are everywhere.

Reply to
« Paul »

I would also suggest you change the oil and filter.

Reply to
$$ab19901$$