Recognize this car?

I saw a car in an ad in a car magazine. It is a very nice looking car. I am hoping that someone will know what it is.

The link is to the advertisers web page that shows the car.

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
Scott Buchanan

Snipped

Well, since it's obviously NOT a GM product you are crossposting to the wrong groups. What magazine was it in? Most ads tell what car is featured. Going to the magazine's website might also answer your question. Or, why don't you just ask the Swissol folks?

Swissol North America CSX Group LLC Suite 525, 606 Post Road East Westport, CT 06880 voice 1 (877) 289 3421 tel. +1 (203) 544 9397

snipped-for-privacy@swissol.com Mr. Jack Camarda

Reply to
FBR

"Scott Buchanan" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Looks like it could be a TVR.

Alex Devlin

Looks a lot like the Austin-Healey of yesteryear. They had a 100-4,

100-6 and then it went to the 3000 series, I think. A friend of mine had a 100-4 with an aluminum body and electric overdrive. It had twin SU side draft carburetors. It wouldn't keep up with a Corvette on straight level highways. In the mountains it would leave a Corvette way behind.

Jarhead

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion...Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

-John Adams

Reply to
Jarhead

Reply to
dms

I'd venture to guess it is a jag based custom, looking at the dash and a few other features. Almost definitely NOT a production vehicle, and most likely a one-off.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

Beauty of a car. One clue is left-hand drive, eliminating some countries. Looks newer, rather than a classic.... Please post the identification, when someone figures it out. Bob

Reply to
BeeP

we thinks its a tvr of some sort

Reply to
Anthony Webb

Reply to
Ron Wilson

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:52:00 -0800, someone posing as Scott Buchanan donned fireproof bloomers and chisled in the wall:

Dude! That's where I put my car! (slaps forehead)

Thanks for finding it - I've been looking all day!

Reply to
Perfect Reign