Remote AutoStarter questions

I would like to install an AutoStarter system on 2000 Pontiac Sunfire with an automatic transmission. I have installed one before but in an older car
(1990 Ford Van) without factory security or remote entry system. I have three questions: 1/ Which autostarter system should I buy so that I will not interfere with factory security system? or is there a security system bypass momentarily while remote autostarter system is activated? 2/ The vehicle I have installed an autostarter years ago has a distributor where I could easily locate the "tach" wire for the autostarter system, this 2000 Pontiac with 2.4L engine has an ignition module right on top of engine (in between the spark plugs and top engine cover), which wire is the "tach" wire? 3/ Is there a factory GM remote autostarter that can plug and play without splicing of ignition wires?
Thanks for your help!
www.bought4less.com
the masstart2001 and the AUT-GMD6 AUT-GMD6
Passlock bypass & Data interface for Cavalier & Sunfire - Controls All doorlock and OEM alarm functions as well as Passlock bypass for remote start through DATA. See application guide.
No keys required for programming
Controls Doorlocks Controls OEM Alarm Passlock bypass Trunk Release Control Rap Shutdown
That is the remote start and the bypass module you will want.

car
this
engine
"tach"